How to mention...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cbr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
x

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
micro appendectomies would also be a +! Seriously though, of course you can put it.

Members don't see this ad :)
theres a section in the aadsas application that ask for that kind of stuff so just put it in there

x

Last edited:
I hear a lot of people advocating taking up hobbies that work you manual dexterity, so you can mention it on your application or interviews etc.

I was just wondering where on your application you would put that or would you just hope it comes up in an interview.

This summer I am doing an internship and one of the jobs is collecting, sorting and identifying larval fish. So I have to use micro tweezers to sort and separate tiny fish. Would this be worth mentioning?

Thanks

I had a similar research job and I plan to mention it for my manual dexterity and visual acuity

Not to sound like a smart-ass, but does playing video games aid in building manual dexterity?

I wouldn't put that on my application, but was just curious. I thought I read that here somewhere.

Not to sound like a smart-ass, but does playing video games aid in building manual dexterity?

I wouldn't put that on my application, but was just curious. I thought I read that here somewhere.

hahah i put it...i put every little thing..never hurt

They have a section specificaly designated to manual dexterity.