How to not e submit ur pharmcas application again?? help

Started by cho'con1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cho'con1

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I accidentally click money order to pay for pharmacas, and now ... they need me to buy money order and send it to them.... So much work,. Does any one know how can I not e-submit my application again? 🙁
 
I did this before and accidentally clicked money order. They can not change what you've already selected so you HAVE to go to the bank and write a money order in order for them to release your application. There's no use trying to change the option because trust me, I've tried. I've email PharmCAS and explained the situation and their answer was a strict NO. The longer you stall, the longer it will take for them to release your application to the schools so I'd suggest you go to the bank tomorrow and mail it out as soon as possible.