How to Not Get Into Medical School

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'd be more inclined to agree, if I hadn't seen so many exceptions to all these rules. I'm not in medical school yet and I fall at least two of these categories, and still have no doubt that I'll get into medical school. I usually don't comment on these things, but seriously... it gets really old seeing articles that do nothing more than tell us about if we aren't x,y,z then you won't get into medical school. Its already stressful enough, goodness.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess it's the GPA thing that really bums me out. Medical school would be the dream for me, but I stopped short in considering it just b/c I didn't think I was smart enough in terms of exams and my GPA.
 
But how exactly would they sift out a narcissist? Really? I sometimes find myself talking to myself and actually enjoying it, and so I would think a "boring" person would be someone who just sits there and agrees and smiles while going along the application.