how to PAY for postbac program?

Started by jess84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jess84

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are federal grants available to people who are doing postbac? I know I can get loans from my school, but I would rather get grants. Please let me know. thanks!
 
im sorry to break it to you...but loans are the way most people end up paying for these kinds of programs..

however, there are some programs out there that provide tuition waivers and things of that sort...GRANTS not too sure about..might be easier to get a grant if you apply to a program at a STATE university...
 
It makes sense as well, because this is something that is probably considered supurfluous. If youve already finished an undergraduate degree, then it makes since that going to a postbac is an out of your pocket experience. In my case I simply hope to get as many of the few offered scholarships, and med school grants as possible.