How to pick corporate setting? Which walmart, which costco?

Started by hyponasty
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hyponasty

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am looking to sublease an office from a retail store (like costco or wal-mart) but there are many in my city.

How do you chose which one to work for?? What are the things to look for and the questions to ask?
 
How much money can I make and will your managers leave me alone.
 
is there somewhere where I can find the sales volume of each store (for walmart and costco) and the influx of patients online? i can't even seem to be able to find the population-to-optometrist ratio for neighborhoods in canada.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is there somewhere where I can find the sales volume of each store (for walmart and costco) and the influx of patients online? i can't even seem to be able to find the population-to-optometrist ratio for neighborhoods in canada.

Every single one is completely different. Some commercial locations are very busy. Most are largely dead except for evenings and weekends.