How to plan NBDE exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentadent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be landing in US probably sometime in August or September. I still have not taken my Part I or TOEFL. What is the general deadline if I were to get into a dental school for next year i.e., 2008-2009 year?

I plan to take my TOEFL in May or June and I cannot take Part I in India and hence have to take it in October. Do you think that I would be able to target the 2008-2009 year?

Thanks for your pointers!!

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
most of the schools have deadlines by august,sep and october,some schools have their deadlines by jan or feb,but it is always better to apply early.you can start your preperation in india and give your exams as soon as you come to US,so that you will have a better chance to apply early for 2008-09.

hi,
most of the schools have deadlines by august,sep and october,some schools have their deadlines by jan or feb,but it is always better to apply early.you can start your preperation in india and give your exams as soon as you come to US,so that you will have a better chance to apply early for 2008-09.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi anji ,
can you post me the dead lines of various dental schools, if you have them , as i am also trying to find out but dont have for all of them, or either if you know the site just let me know i will check by myself Thanks

hi,

I also landed yesterday from states and plan on taking the exam sometime in mid august. Do you think, is it ok to apply after taking the exam in mid august and i plan on starting tomorrow for my preparation. Can anybody guide the lost us for preparation:confused: . I have dental decks for 2004. Also if there is any other materials required please let us know soon. Thanks!

Hi anji ,
can you post me the dead lines of various dental schools, if you have them , as i am also trying to find out but dont have for all of them, or either if you know the site just let me know i will check by myself Thanks