How to practice Dermatology in USA

Started by miki maus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

miki maus

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How to practice Dermatology in USA

I've already completed dermatology in Eastern Europe - Bulgaria. After 4 years of training and examination I graduated as a dermatologist. During this time I work with lasers to treat acne, rosacea, etc. and treatment of scars (that's what I work from 7 years already). 2 years ago I started a PhD, entitled "Treatment of scars with a laser."
I won a green card 3 years ago and I am interested how can:
To probate my degree in USA?
How can I work what I love - treatment with lasers?
Apply for fellowship that is associated with treatment and the use of lasers in dermatology?
and how to look for work in the USA?
 
Last edited:
How to practice Dermatology in USA

I've already completed dermatology in Eastern Europe - Bulgaria. After 4 years of training and examination I graduated as a dermatologist. During this time I work with lasers to treat acne, rosacea, etc. and treatment of scars (that's what I work from 7 years already). 2 years ago I started a PhD, entitled "Treatment of scars with a laser."
I won a green card 3 years ago and I am interested how can:
To probate my degree in USA?
How can I work what I love - treatment with lasers?
Apply for falouship that is associated with treatment and the use of lasers in dermatology?
and how to look for work in the USA?

You'll need to complete the USMLEs and complete a dermatology residency to practice dermatology in the United States
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad