How to prepare for BCSE ?

Started by nearfar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nearfar

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys I am in the ECFVG program and I want to take step 3 (BCSE) but I don't know how to prepare for that test and where to start, is there any place or program for that in new york or a study material, what is the best way to pass the exam.
any thing will help and any advice is really appreciated.
thank you all
 
Hi guys I am in the ECFVG program and I want to take step 3 (BCSE) but I don't know how to prepare for that test and where to start, is there any place or program for that in new york or a study material, what is the best way to pass the exam.
any thing will help and any advice is really appreciated.
thank you all

Hi Nearfar,

As this is the pre-vet forum, I don't think you will find anyone who is taking the BCSE. I would post this question over in the Veterinary forum...there already is a whole thread on Foreign Graduates. Good Luck!