How to prepare for the interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yazo2

Reaction score
I recently applied to a handful of schools and I received an interview invite at all of them. My first interview will be in the coming week. Does anyone have tips for this? I've read over the SDN resources and I'm mentally preparing the answers.

Also, what are the experiences that people had with the following schools: NYCPM, Temple, Kent and Scholl?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I recently applied to a handful of schools and I received an interview invite at all of them. My first interview will be in the coming week. Does anyone have tips for this? I've read over the SDN resources and I'm mentally preparing the answers.

Also, what are the experiences that people had with the following schools: NYCPM, Temple, Kent and Scholl?

Thanks!

The SDN interview feedback is enough for preparation. The interview is not very stressful as they just want to examine your personality. If you feel anxious during the interview, feel free to take a short pause before answering each question; adcoms do not view pauses negatively and personally, it sounds bettter than saying “um” and “like” repeatedly.

The Temple interview is conducted at the end of the day when everyone is eating lunch. There will be three faculty interviewers and each will pick one candidate to interview. You will be waiting in a room eating lunch with current students, where you can ask them any questions before your name is called. My interview lasted about 15 mins.

Reactions: 1 users