How To Process Super Early?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

briansle

Cell A
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want my app to be sent in on May and be one of the first to process. I know that aadsas for 2006 sets up around mid May, does this mean I should send in my official transcripts and processing fee even earlier? That way by the time it takes to get there it will arrive around that first day, and I can immediately be processed?

Also, I've already taken the DAT and I don't need to retake so should I send in those scores even earlier than my app? Cause I would like for schools to see my Dat scores before my GPA.

FOr those of you who were processed under #1000, when did you submit everything and how did you do it?

Members don't see this ad.

you can't send in your LORs, DAT scores, etc until you've submitted an app. even though the app is open in mid-May, AADSAS won't start processing until June 1 so you have plenty of time to get the documentation to them.

I wouldn't sweat trying to have a super low number. As long as you have decent stats and submit by August or so, you should be fine.

briansle said:
I want my app to be sent in on May and be one of the first to process. I know that aadsas for 2006 sets up around mid May, does this mean I should send in my official transcripts and processing fee even earlier? That way by the time it takes to get there it will arrive around that first day, and I can immediately be processed?

Also, I've already taken the DAT and I don't need to retake so should I send in those scores even earlier than my app? Cause I would like for schools to see my Dat scores before my GPA.

FOr those of you who were processed under #1000, when did you submit everything and how did you do it?

being under #100 or near 2000 almost same thing. i think you need to kick back a little and just complete your app before july and your will be just fine. Even july is not bad at all

Members don't see this ad :)
briansle said:

I submitted my application on June 1st and was # 49X. It doesn't matter if you are #10 or #910, trust me. AADSAS will not process any application until June 1st and they will take a lot of time doing so (4+ weeks, at least). AADSAS does not want your DAT scores, although you can imput them into your application. When you take your DAT the ADEA will send out your scores to your schools (they are also available via the web so some schools will get them after a couple of days). You will pay your application fee when you complete and submit your application. It probably doesn't matter when your scores and gpa arrive as no school will seriously consider you until all of your application materials have arrived, and then they will look at everything.

So I am applying in the 2006 cycle, so when the application becomes available around mid may

Like I was going to try and ask my professors to start writing my letters of recommendation now and then actually have them mail it out with the form when the application becomes available. Do I have to submit the application before I have my teachers send in the letters of recommendation, or if the teachers send the letters of recommendation before my application is submitted will AADSAS send the letters of recommendation when I have submitted the application. And as far as DAT scores, wouldn't I just have ADA just send them to the actual schools that I am applying to or do I send it to AADSAS?

rip921 said:
So I am applying in the 2006 cycle, so when the application becomes available around mid may

Like I was going to try and ask my professors to start writing my letters of recommendation now and then actually have them mail it out with the form when the application becomes available. Do I have to submit the application before I have my teachers send in the letters of recommendation, or if the teachers send the letters of recommendation before my application is submitted will AADSAS send the letters of recommendation when I have submitted the application. And as far as DAT scores, wouldn't I just have ADA just send them to the actual schools that I am applying to or do I send it to AADSAS?

I believe AADSAS will start accepting materials, such as LOR's and transcripts, on May 1st. Make sure that your SS# and full name appear on each item so as to ensure that they end up in the correct file.