How to Reapply for the DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

franfranny

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I took my DAT this past Monday and I definitely want to retake it. I went on the ADA website to start a new application, but a message came up that said, "You already have an active application for this exam. New applications are not allowed." I am a bit confused on what to do with that.

Has anyone else seen this? and does this mean that you can't sign up for a new application too until 90 days have passed? Any help is appreciated, and thank you in advance! 🙂