How to report number of weeks for current position in PTCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ken.w

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not sure that for my current job that is going to continue until I start PT school, if I should
  1. include the prospective total number of weeks (into 2021) or
  2. only count the number of weeks from the start date to when I submit the application.
Any advice is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I'm not sure that for my current job that is going to continue until I start PT school, if I should
  1. include the prospective total number of weeks (into 2021) or
  2. only count the number of weeks from the start date to when I submit the application.
Any advice is appreciated!
What did you end up doing? I just started a new position as an aide, and I am wondering how to input ongoing hours as well?

What did you end up doing? I just started a new position as an aide, and I am wondering how to input ongoing hours as well?
Okay, just kidding I see on PTCAS you can add planned or in-progress hours. My next question would be if you literally just started a job how should I go about asking a PT to verify planned hours? If this is going to be a long term job, how can a PT verify that I'll be there for a year, for example? Or do in progress hours not need to be verified?

from the start date to when you submit the application.
If you are talking about observation hours verification, your PT will have to verify those hours and they cannot verify hours that you have not completed. If necessary, they can re-verify your increased hours let's say a month (or several months) later.
If you are referring to a job that has nothing to do with PT, it should not even have an impact on your application. So just submit what you have by now and forget about it.