Sep 13, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi everyone,

I took DAT a couple days ago and I'd like to apply to a dental school I didn't select on my DAT application.

I added that school on my AADSAS application but couldn't figure out how to request that my DAT score report to be sent to that additional school. :(

Please let me know if you know how to do that. Thank you in advance.

2THDDS

2+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
you putting your dentpin on you aadsas application automatically uploads your score to the AADSAS, so when you esubmit, your DAT score will be sent to schools directly.
I too found this out the hard way because they weren't very clearly mentioned anywhere.

sjv

5+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2013
Status
Resident [Any Field]
As long as you selected one school, you don't have to pay for additional reports.

OP
D
Sep 13, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
you putting your dentpin on you aadsas application automatically uploads your score to the AADSAS, so when you esubmit, your DAT score will be sent to schools directly.
I too found this out the hard way because they weren't very clearly mentioned anywhere.
Really? That sounds really good. Now I feel so much better. Thanks a lot. :)

OP
D
Sep 13, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
As long as you selected one school, you don't have to pay for additional reports.
Yes. I selected the school on AADSAS application and paid for it, but not on DAT application.
I will wait another week and probably call the school if they get my score.
Thank you. :)