How to request additional DAT report?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djaakfmf03

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I took DAT a couple days ago and I'd like to apply to a dental school I didn't select on my DAT application.

I added that school on my AADSAS application but couldn't figure out how to request that my DAT score report to be sent to that additional school. :(

Please let me know if you know how to do that. Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

you putting your dentpin on you aadsas application automatically uploads your score to the AADSAS, so when you esubmit, your DAT score will be sent to schools directly.
I too found this out the hard way because they weren't very clearly mentioned anywhere.

Members don't see this ad :)
you putting your dentpin on you aadsas application automatically uploads your score to the AADSAS, so when you esubmit, your DAT score will be sent to schools directly.
I too found this out the hard way because they weren't very clearly mentioned anywhere.
Really? That sounds really good. Now I feel so much better. Thanks a lot. :)

As long as you selected one school, you don't have to pay for additional reports.
Yes. I selected the school on AADSAS application and paid for it, but not on DAT application.
I will wait another week and probably call the school if they get my score.
Thank you. :)

One way to check is click on the binoculars to see the application that the schools sees. If you scroll down, you should see the DAT scores there.