How to review RC Practice Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hope_to_match

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Also, what are you guys scoring on bootcamp's RC? mine are not stellar :(

Members don't see this ad.

Hey man...the first RC test I took I got a 17...then 18...then 20 on my third...then I got lazy haha. Honestly the first test I winged it without a strategy...search and destroy kinda....later I realized that sucked. I moved on to another strategy, which is more efficient and less risky. I read each paragraph really fast and write down keywords for each of them. I then tackle the questions and search and destroy, since it will be easier to find the area that the question is referring to and I would have already gotten the gist of the entire passage while skimming. I heard the actual DAT doesn't have as many true/false questions as Bootcamp...but better be OVERprepared right? You'll be fine bro...hopefully I will be too haha...RC and PAT are my weakest.

Yeah Well i dod a free qvault and got a 10 or 20 a month ago and was like 'oh this is easy' and i just used search and destroy. Today I did a bootcamp one ad got a 17:( and i didnthe same thing you are doing (writing keywords then going back to answer).. Ughhh im so upset! Not a great way to end a study day!

Practice analyzing the true/false questions...RC is honestly a crapshoot...I hate reading...hopefully the test is straightforward...honestly when reading a passage (even if you don't like it) ...think it's the most interesting piece of writing you have ever read in your life haha...it'll help keep things in your head.

How do I go over the test though? I dont feel like sitting there and going through 50 questions for 2 hours when I could be studying bio or pat !