How to score 32 gpa on mcat for an electrical engineer

Started by smank
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smank

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am fascinated by radilogy, my dream is to get my MD degree from Stanford or UCSF radiology. First step in my dream is to score 32 on mcat. I have 4/4 gpa in electrical engineering and very very hard. I am 26 now. I know it is bit late in the game, but in usa it is never too late to be anything if you want it so badly. I get my inspiration from pursuit of happyness. Please advice and help me.
 
LOL you want an MCAT GPA of 32 and you have 4/4 GPA? Do you even go to an American University?

by the way, a 32 will not get you into Stanford. You need 35+
 
good thing they are removing the writing section of the test.
good to know also that you have a 4/4 gpa and very very hard.
i advice you to study hard.