How to send LOR to post-bacc schools? Interfolio?

Started by Luelinks
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Luelinks

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some schools I want to apply to like VCOM, require a LOR from a physician. What is the best way to send post-bacc schools the LOR from a physician? I know USC's post-bacc requires electronic LORs, so would interfolio or another website take care of all that? AMCAS?

Thank you.
 
I use Interfolio.

Down the road, when you are applying to med schools that require using the AMCAS letter service, you can have Interfolio send your letters to AMCAS.

Best of luck to you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some schools I want to apply to like VCOM, require a LOR from a physician. What is the best way to send post-bacc schools the LOR from a physician? I know USC's post-bacc requires electronic LORs, so would interfolio or another website take care of all that? AMCAS?

Thank you.

While Interfolio is the clear winner, you could also have them seal the letter and sign/stamp across the seal.
 
While Interfolio is the clear winner, you could also have them seal the letter and sign/stamp across the seal.
The problem with this is that the recommender needs to do it again. If you use an independent letter service, then you don't have to go beg every time you need to submit a letter.