How to send midterm grades?

Started by eyelina
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyelina

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, so Salus requested me to send them my midterm grades. I have some questions regarding that. I know I could just email the admissions directly but they have been super slow.
Anyways, if anyone can answer my questions, it will be great help!

1- The undergrad institution that I am attending right now doesnt have a midterm system. Rather, we have like three exams the whole semester, plus the final.
Should I send my second exam grades? (Which i will be taking next week)

2- How should I send these grades? I am taking three classes, so should I ask each individual professor to directly email Salus with my grades?

3-Has this ever happened to anyone? What does it really mean when a school requests midterm grades? Are they evaluating your academic progress because they might accept you or is it just something done commonly?

Thanks guys.