How to sign up for Altuis Duet?

Started by s432000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

s432000

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the Casper exam recently and need to take Duet as it is required by some of the programs I am interested in. However, when I login, I cannot find anything about actually signing up to take Duet. Is it possible that it is not open, or am I looking in the wrong areas? All help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
 
I took the Casper exam recently and need to take Duet as it is required by some of the programs I am interested in. However, when I login, I cannot find anything about actually signing up to take Duet. Is it possible that it is not open, or am I looking in the wrong areas? All help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Altus should be able to help you. It is possible individual schools may opt out of Duet, but let's check with Altus.