Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering what methods you all used in order to make good grades im undergrad.
I recently checked out How to Become A Straight-A student by Cal NewPort
He mainly discussed time management tips, such as writing down "things to remember" and organizing a flexible to-do list on your daily calender. He also recomends setting specific times for scheduled activities...For a better summary go here:
http://eyj.blogspot.com/2006/12/book-how-to-become-straight-student.html
So For:
Straight A/B students: What methods are you using in order to do so well?
C students: Maybe the advice given on this thread will help get you on the right track.
Straight D/F students: http://www.truckschool.com/
I recently checked out How to Become A Straight-A student by Cal NewPort
He mainly discussed time management tips, such as writing down "things to remember" and organizing a flexible to-do list on your daily calender. He also recomends setting specific times for scheduled activities...For a better summary go here:
http://eyj.blogspot.com/2006/12/book-how-to-become-straight-student.html
So For:
Straight A/B students: What methods are you using in order to do so well?
C students: Maybe the advice given on this thread will help get you on the right track.
Straight D/F students: http://www.truckschool.com/

