May 13, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey guys,
I have about a month until my exam, and I still suck at math. How did you study for that section? I have the 2019 Destroyer book and Im sharing a Bootcamp package, but which did you find was more helpful with preparing for the exam? My biggest weakness are the probability questions

Hnl7

2+ Year Member
May 27, 2017
If you took a Bootcamp test you should know where your problem areas are. Hop on YouTube and watch a khan academy video on that specific section and do practice questions along with the video. Then look for other video makers on the same problem area and keep doing it till you understand it and can succeed on the Destroyer and Bootcamp questions.

Also look into Chad’s lecture for additional practice questions and explanations

Reactions: Chicago_predental

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
We also offer 70 free videos that were created by our Math Professor, you can find them on our youtube channel.

Nancy Steen, co-owner, Orgoman and DAT Destroyer

ChemistryDentist

Almost there!
Apr 10, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey guys,
I have about a month until my exam, and I still suck at math. How did you study for that section? I have the 2019 Destroyer book and Im sharing a Bootcamp package, but which did you find was more helpful with preparing for the exam? My biggest weakness are the probability questions
We also offer 70 free videos that were created by our Math Professor, you can find them on our youtube channel.

Nancy Steen, co-owner, Orgoman and DAT Destroyer
Use these videos as your guide! They were absolutely fantastic for my DAT preparations. I was in no way the best at math, but a scored a 30 in QR on the actual exam thanks to these videos and the Math Destroyer. They were both imperative to my preparation.

May 14, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Use these videos as your guide! They were absolutely fantastic for my DAT preparations. I was in no way the best at math, but a scored a 30 in QR on the actual exam thanks to these videos and the Math Destroyer. They were both imperative to my preparation.

What is this a link to? It's not working for me

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
What is this a link to? It's not working for me
It is working for me, try googling Orgoman Youtube and then you can search for the Math Playlist, we also have Bio, GC and Orgo.

Hope that helps.

ChemistryDentist

Almost there!
Apr 10, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental
Thank you so much! I watched the first three videos, they're pretty solid. I can see them now, I think it was because I was on mobile before.
They really are great! Dr. Romano + Professor Blois are a great duo.