How to study for DAT???...*your personal plan*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kingo1996

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am taking my DAT next summer (2019) but I am not sure how I will study for all the subjects in the amount of time i have. I will study heavily for 2 months so as soon as spring is over and all summer until the end of july. Since I only had 2 main sciences classes per semester I am not sure how to study so many subject that will be on the DAT efficiently. I feel like I will forget what I learned in the befinning by the wnd of my studying, any ideas? What was your personal plan to study for the DAT and how did you appraoch it from the year before? Did you guys study lightly during the other semesters?

Incase if this helps you guys advice me for a study plan... my weaknesses are reading, math, lab techniques. Strengths are chemistry, some sections of bio.

What programs can I gets for light study and for heavy study? Free or payed I will do both, I Just want the best!

Thank you all responses are appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I am taking my DAT next summer (2019) but I am not sure how I will study for all the subjects in the amount of time i have. I will study heavily for 2 months so as soon as spring is over and all summer until the end of july. Since I only had 2 main sciences classes per semester I am not sure how to study so many subject that will be on the DAT efficiently. I feel like I will forget what I learned in the befinning by the wnd of my studying, any ideas? What was your personal plan to study for the DAT and how did you appraoch it from the year before? Did you guys study lightly during the other semesters?

Incase if this helps you guys advice me for a study plan... my weaknesses are reading, math, lab techniques. Strengths are chemistry, some sections of bio.

What programs can I gets for light study and for heavy study? Free or payed I will do both, I Just want the best!

Thank you all responses are appreciated.
You should check out the DAT thread and/or use the search function for DAT Breakdowns.

Reactions: 1 user