How to transfer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RubieMD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need information on how to transfer programs..what is the best way to find out where postions are open and basically how it all works... :eek: :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

RubieMD said:
I need information on how to transfer programs..what is the best way to find out where postions are open and basically how it all works... :eek: :confused:

Finding the open spots seems to be a concern of many on this forum, but so far no one seems to know how to find them. I tried googling the unfilled program list and had no luck.

I'm in the process of switching from my current residency into a PGY1 FP spot at the same institution. The unfilled program list was easy to find when it first came out, and that's how i found out about the opening.

I posted a couple of good web sites I found on another thread.

If you are interested, we just opened a PGY2 position at University of Kentucky Dept of Family Medicine. It became officially available yesterday. I would be happy to chat about the opportunity if you are interested. Call or email me anytime (I am upcoming chief for next year). It would be great if you could email me your CV.

Karla Groves, MD
[email protected]
859-948-5797