How to turn down CVS phone ring volume

Started by 8turkeys
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

8turkeys

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how to turn down the volume of these phones?!?! I am about to lose it if I hear "4 pharmacy calls" blasting in my ear!!!
 
unplug the phone where you work as a pharmacist. leave the other phones on.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wear ear plugs
Wear these and listen to whatever you want and nothing else.
71jK04mGwSL._SL1500_.jpg
 
Easy as I used to work for them, just press the volume down when you are on a call. It wont work when you are not using the phone. It makes the shift bearable as when I work I always turn the volume all the way down on all phones and you can barely hear the "lane 1" and "1 pharmacy call" bs