Multiple suicides among CVS employees in Pennsylvania

Started by rph3664
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I work hospital but a pharmacist that I currently work with was robbed (pregnant) while she was working at walgreens. She said the district manager was really only concerned with how soon they could reopen. Retail sounds like a nightmare.
 
Update: My local dead-tree newspaper, to which I still subscribe, had a large classified ad from CVS, for "PHARMACISTS WANTED." Gosh, how desperate must they be getting if they're advertising that way?
 
Even if it is not CVS related, retail pharmacy is a depressing job. There is no pride in the work. It will get you sooner or later.