How to use dental decks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thefoxsaid

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am taking my boards in early June and would like to start studying soon, as I know my boards will creep up on me. I have last year's dental decks and tried to start studying human anatomy but there is SO MUCH info on the back of each card--much of the info we never even covered in my human anatomy class.

My question is for those that primarily used dental decks and passed: how did you actually study the decks? Did you just read them or did you take notes? How in depth were they for the P/F version of the Part 1 boards?

Besides dental decks, did you supplement with any other materials? I just want to figure out the best way to maximize my study time.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am taking my boards in early June and would like to start studying soon, as I know my boards will creep up on me. I have last year's dental decks and tried to start studying human anatomy but there is SO MUCH info on the back of each card--much of the info we never even covered in my human anatomy class.

My question is for those that primarily used dental decks and passed: how did you actually study the decks? Did you just read them or did you take notes? How in depth were they for the P/F version of the Part 1 boards?

Besides dental decks, did you supplement with any other materials? I just want to figure out the best way to maximize my study time.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Dental Decks Breakdown 2013-14 (NBDE).pdf
    32.4 KB · Views: 528