How to use dental decks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thefoxsaid

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am taking my boards in early June and would like to start studying soon, as I know my boards will creep up on me. I have last year's dental decks and tried to start studying human anatomy but there is SO MUCH info on the back of each card--much of the info we never even covered in my human anatomy class.

My question is for those that primarily used dental decks and passed: how did you actually study the decks? Did you just read them or did you take notes? How in depth were they for the P/F version of the Part 1 boards?

Besides dental decks, did you supplement with any other materials? I just want to figure out the best way to maximize my study time.

Thank you!
 
Hello,
I am taking my boards in early June and would like to start studying soon, as I know my boards will creep up on me. I have last year's dental decks and tried to start studying human anatomy but there is SO MUCH info on the back of each card--much of the info we never even covered in my human anatomy class.

My question is for those that primarily used dental decks and passed: how did you actually study the decks? Did you just read them or did you take notes? How in depth were they for the P/F version of the Part 1 boards?

Besides dental decks, did you supplement with any other materials? I just want to figure out the best way to maximize my study time.

Thank you!
 

Attachments