How to use "flag question"

Started by sodiumd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sodiumd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was reluctant to use the "flag question" function because I didn't know how exactly it works. Please help me out. So let's say I flag questions #5 and #10, and I complete the rest of the questions on time. After clicking 'next' on question #48, it will bring to me the list of flagged questions, correct? Assuming yes, suppose I then click on flagged question #5 and I answer the question - do I have to click all the way through to the end of #48 to get back to the list of flagged questions again? Or is there some easier way?
 
On the review screen you have the following options:
1. Review all
2. Review incomplete
3. Review flagged

After cycling through all questions in any of the three options, you're taken back to the review screen where you can choose another option.