Technology How to use palm or pocketpc software on tablet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cromagnon

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a tablet pc and was wondering if there was a way to run my pda software (harrison's, etc.) on my tablet within a regular windows OS. I guess what I am looking for is some kind of emulator....Any suggestions?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Palm do have emulators on their developers site here - http://www.palmsource.com/developers/ . You'll need to create an account and then you can log in and download either the emulator or the simulator program.

I've been using the POSE (Palm OS Emulator) for a couple of years for doing presentations to show people how to use a Palm. It works well on my laptop, I can load a few medical apps and then use an overhead to show other people what I'm doing.

I got my emulator a while ago (epocrates people emailed it to me with a copy of epocrates on), but I did recently download the Mac emulator from the developers site. The Mac one works pretty well but is an old ROM so is black and white.