How to write my article?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How to write an research article?

  • plz, suggest me...

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

Mohammed Al-Jazaeri

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I research fellow of Neuroscience at KSU. I want to write and publish my research paper in a journal. Can anybody help me with this?
 
I would start by talking to your PI. If you don't have one then I would start by talking to faculty at your institution.
 
Letter to the editor
Suggested reviewers
Title
Running title
Authors
Author affiliations
Abstract
Introduction
Methods
Results
Discussion
Acknowledgements
Funding
Conflicts of Interest
References
Figure legends
Tables
Figures