How tough is th OAT?

Started by MZTCM
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MZTCM

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello and happy holidays everyone!

I have yet to take the OAT. Is it as tough as everybody says it is. Honestly, how much do you actually recall from lecture that is even on the exam...mainly the science, biology, and chemistry aspects. How was the reading and the rest of the exam? Did anyone have to guess a lot? I noticed that the OAT is offered online now. Is that an advantage? Is there a time limt per section online? I am really nervous as you can tell. Shouldn't be, since I will be taking it in the comfort of my own home. Any opioins or advice would be greatly appreciated. Later..........................