How was test prep week for you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Did you visit Test Prep Week?

• Didn't Visit, Don't plan to.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Visited, Didn't find anything.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Visited, Worth my time.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wait, That was this week?

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Posted (Where's my free stuff?)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Didn't post (What free stuff?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Farmercyst

From the shadows
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd guage the pre-pharmacy interest in Test Prep week thus far. I'm sure the cheesy threads have been fun for some, annoying for others. But did you visit, and was it worth you time if you did?

FYI, the poll is setup to take multiple answers. Please select 1) An option indicating if you went or not. 2) If you posted or not.

Members don't see this ad.

I liked how most of the representatives from each company actually answered questions in a timely matter. Hopefully, I'll win something!:D

i looked at the list there isnt much pharmacy stuff to win most of the free stuff is for the meds

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw some good things. One company was giving away drug cards and a drug program. I thought that it was okay.

i looked at the list there isnt much pharmacy stuff to win most of the free stuff is for the meds

I agree that the pharmacy-related stuff was sparse. Considering that med schools get more applications per school, there's a greater demand for MCAT, board exam, and med school related materials as reflected by the higher number of companies for med school.

This is the first year, so there probably was some experimentation with this BBS concept. Hopefully, more time to research this year will lead to more pharmacy stuff for next year if SDN does this again.

I agree that the pharmacy-related stuff was sparse. Considering that med schools get more applications per school, there's a greater demand for MCAT, board exam, and med school related materials as reflected by the higher number of companies for med school.

This is the first year, so there probably was some experimentation with this BBS concept. Hopefully, more time to research this year will lead to more pharmacy stuff for next year if SDN does this again.

It's being seriously considered, and you're right, advance planning should definitely make for big improvements next year.