Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
I'm still in high school and I'm looking into going in the optometry field. I was wondering, how were your high schools grades/gpa, classes, etc so I can compare my self and see where I stand. I'm going to give optometry my best shot and I know I won't give up on it, because i love it! I just hope I don't struggle. I consider my self a very good and studious student. Thank you! =)
I'm still in high school and I'm looking into going in the optometry field. I was wondering, how were your high schools grades/gpa, classes, etc so I can compare my self and see where I stand. I'm going to give optometry my best shot and I know I won't give up on it, because i love it! I just hope I don't struggle. I consider my self a very good and studious student. Thank you! =)