How will you measure your life?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hmm... tough question, but perhaps...

In daylights?

Or maybe sunsets?

How about midnights or cups of coffee?

Could you measure your life inches? In miles?

Maybe in laughter or strife?

What about the truth that you learned or the times that you cried?

Maybe in bridges you burned or the way that you died?

Then again... I'd probably just go with... L o v e !

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

In daylights?

Or maybe sunsets?

OMG! I was thinking that too! lol. Here is the video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8iTeDl_Wug[/YOUTUBE]

That is an interesting article indeed. It is too bad that a lot of folks are into their career or too far down a certain road when they finally realize what is truly important in life.

I definitely agree with his approach to life and business. I hope more people read this and take something positive and productive away from it.

"One of the theories that gives great insight on the first question—how to be sure we find happiness in our careers—is from Frederick Herzberg, who asserts that the powerful motivator in our lives isn't money; it's the opportunity to learn, grow in responsibilities, contribute to others, and be recognized for achievements."

Quality stuff.

Life is not about the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away. I hope I got that right XD

Great post. Hopefully, people will take the time to read it through the end.

If I look back on my life and the memories make me smile, I'll deem it a success. :)

Also, I really like the quote in my sig. as a sort of guide as well, to use everything you can in positive way. I've never really seen myself doing one thing the rest of my life since I'm passionate about so many different things. I'll shift gears and emphasis at different points in my life, medicine & research to more charity work and teaching among others.

In daylights?

Or maybe sunsets?

Oh great... I know what I can plan on having stuck in my head for the next 14 hours now, .....thaaaaaanks...... :laugh:

:oops: I don't think there is a single rick roll link on the internet that I haven't fallen for. I see that the link leads to a random Youtube URL, and curiosity wins out over caution every time.

:oops: I don't think there is a single rick roll link on the internet that I haven't fallen for. I see that the link leads to a random Youtube URL, and curiosity wins out over caution every time.

:laugh:

The one in my post? ...click it again and it may or may not rickroll... most people get the actual video.....

pretty sure you mean sorority girls' facebook profiles
89674c00-c572-4321-a985-96b39d3d6c8a.jpg

To this day I love the Rick roll. I hope it never dies. A true art indeed. :D