How will you study for Step 1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How are you guys gonna study for step 1?

And if you're doing something with Kaplan, which program will you choose? There are so many options.....

Members don't see this ad.

my cousin used BRS books and that helped quite a bit to refresh your science knowledge. i don't know too many people who used kaplan, but i do know that people did quite well without it.

best wishes preparing.

I'm thinking about doing Kaplan, but we have to sign up soon for classes this spring. Some buds have done it and really liked it, of course there are always people who study differently. I think I'm going to start reviewing for Step 1 over the Christmas holidays and try to set up some sort of weekly schedule that will devote an increasing amount of time as the time draws nigh. Anyone out there do something similar?
Muonwhiz, MS-2

I signed up for Kaplan WebPrep and QReview. I guess I'll see if it was worth the $ after Step One, but my Micro shelf next month might give an idea. At least I can recoup part of the cost on ebay! :)