How would a post-bac program look at a B.S. in Exercise Science from AMU?

Started by Oscar0520
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oscar0520

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AMU = American Military University, offers online B.S. in Exercise Science

I'm currently an active duty military member and am looking at the best path to becoming a physical therapist. Taking classes in a traditional setting isn't feasible, so the best way for me to get a B.S. is online. AMU is regionally accredited, and from what I'm gathering right now I would only be missing the core science classes w/labs. That's where the post-bac classes would come into play, because by then I would no longer be on active duty and would be able to attend a traditional setting.

I was just wondering if anyone had any feedback on post-bac programs accepting degrees from an online institution.