How would you answer this question?

Started by samkell
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

samkell

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any advice/ideas on how to answer this question from Drexel's application? "What are your long term goals in the health sciences?" Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
 
When I applied I answered in terms of where I may see myself in ten years. Of course I made the disclaimer that theres a possibility that rotations may make me see differently, but explained where I see myself practicing (regionally), what I may be practicing, and goals such as, instituting a scholarship foundation for students who have to work their way through college, and opening internship/shadowing/research fellowship opportunities to elementary and high school kids to augment their interest in the sciences.