Sep 25, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey guys, i just received this email a while ago and i'm confused...

This email will acknowledge receipt of your AADSAS application and $75 application fee.

In reviewing your application, I see where you are scheduled to graduate June 2011. To complete your application, please forward us an official
copy of your final transcript once you graduate.

Once files are complete, the Interview Committee will select applicants to be Interviewed. We will immediately contact those applicants by e-mail and by regular mail.
Once you have been notified that your file is completed, please do not call to ask the
status of your application. We will notify you if any action is taken on your application.

Does this mean that my application won't be reviewed until AFTER i graduate in June 2011???

Anyone? :confused:

molar3

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2010
Status
what a crapshooot!! yes thats what it sounds like. i had to read that email twice, but since it states "....to complete your application....send us your official transcript once you graduate" this sounds like....they wont consider your app complete until you graduate. thats really late.....they might as well have asked u to reapply next cycle right when it opens.

OP
E
Sep 25, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
But this can't be right. Am i the only one who got this email? I can't be the only senior student applying to Howard dental...

Jun 20, 2010
Status
I had a friend who applied to Howard Medical School and was a senior and he go in. I think you should clarify that because you are a complete applicant. Best regards