Howard dental requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ach05

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Has anyone gotten accepted to Howard dental without meeting the requirement for human anatomy?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

Has anyone gotten accepted to Howard dental without meeting the requirement for human anatomy?

Looking @ previous threads I don’t believe so. I also called admissions before the semester ended ( I just added anatomy for my last semester in college because of these threads) and they said you need to take prior to matriculation into dental school

Looking @ previous threads I don’t believe so. I also called admissions before the semester ended ( I just added anatomy for my last semester in college because of these threads) and they said you need to take prior to matriculation into dental school
I see. I took A&P2 but I didn’t take A&P1. I did take a course which is basically A&P1 with a stronger emphasis on physiology. Not sure if my case would be fine.

I see. I took A&P2 but I didn’t take A&P1. I did take a course which is basically A&P1 with a stronger emphasis on physiology. Not sure if my case would be fine.

I think once the class is anatomy and physiology you should be fine, it has to be lecture and lab. I think they only ask for one semester of it. If you aren’t sure I would try to call them/ email, I spoke to a lady named Mrs Nixon she deals with admissions for Howard.