Howard help

Started by Nomar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nomar

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

So I was just offered an interview at Howard. Unfortunately I live on the west coast and know nothing of the area at all. Does anyone know of any decent hotels that have a shuttle to the airport and are close to the university? Thanks.
 
congrats....how and when did they notify you? When's your interview set up for? As far as Howard, I don't know much about it, i've heard their interview is pretty laid back, but that's all I know...check out the interview feedback section....Thanks
 
I had a message on my cell phone yesterday saying they wanted to invite me for an interview. It was really short notice because they offered next friday or the following tuesday for interview dates.