Howard Hughes

Started by jes1ca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jes1ca

OP Resident
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey All,

I'm headed out this next weekend in the midst of midterm exams for an interview for the HHMI-NIH Research Scholars Program. I know I have had some great help from you guys with my application, but I was wondering if anyone had any interview advice.

I have absolutely NO IDEA what to expect and virtually no time to prepare. Will they ask questions about my research, my interest in research or personality-type questions?

I'd appreciate any advice!

Thanks!

Jessica
 
i received a HH research grant when i was an undergrad. i'm sure the program you're applying for is different but my interview consisted of talking about my research background and my research proposal.