Howard supplemental?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefuldentist1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I got an email from Howard to submit a $75 money order, but that's all it really said. Do I not include my AASDAS number or email or phone number or what? I'm so confused! If anyone knows thank you for the advice!!

Members don't see this ad.

So I got an email from Howard to submit a $75 money order, but that's all it really said. Do I not include my AASDAS number or email or phone number or what? I'm so confused! If anyone knows thank you for the advice!!
I included my AADSAS number on the money order to help them track it. 10 days letter I received an email saying that my app was complete

I included my AADSAS number on the money order to help them track it. 10 days letter I received an email saying that my app was complete
is that all you put ? and you put it on the money order itself?

Members don't see this ad :)
like should i just put pay to Hoawrd University and then have my number at the top???

I turned mine in today. I just typed up a small word document with "To Whom It May Concern, my name is John Doe and I have enclosed my $75 supplemental application fee. My ADEA AADSAS number is 000000000. Thank you for your consideration." I also signed my name and put my phone number and email.