-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Howard U. Interviewed/Accepted Stats.
Started by mikeaparker
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Please let me know.
Thanks!
Thanks!
gpa 3.45
pcat was 59 when offered interview and at time at interview, is now 88
pharm tech over a year
still have not heard back from howard, interviewed nov 14
pcat was 59 when offered interview and at time at interview, is now 88
pharm tech over a year
still have not heard back from howard, interviewed nov 14
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gpa: 3.08
pcat: 76
was offered an interview on november 14th but i postponed it for a later date
pcat: 76
was offered an interview on november 14th but i postponed it for a later date
Thanks ^bump^
I got a letter confirming that they received everything, but I am still waiting since October. So I do know what is up. I kinda figured they didn't want me, so haha we'll see..any word from Nov or January interviews? i interviewed on Jan 14 and was told 2-6 weeks to hear decision. looks like it will be closer to the 6 weeks mark.![]()
.
Last edited:
I got a call today about being interviewed on Feb 26th, My GPA is 3.3, 61% PCAT first time, phamarcy experience, and I'm waiting for my January scores.
Just curious when you had your application complete?
I'm still waiting for my Jan PCAT score to be sent out. Do any of you guys know the very last interview date for this year?
I got a call today about being interviewed on Feb 26th, My GPA is 3.3, 61% PCAT first time, phamarcy experience, and I'm waiting for my January scores.
I got a call today and scheduled an interview for the 26h as well! Good luck to you🙂
Hi,
I interviewed on Nov 14th, that time they told me it's gonna take 3-4 weeks for them to make a decision. Well, it's been almost 3 months & nothing from them, so 😕.
I interviewed on Nov 14th, that time they told me it's gonna take 3-4 weeks for them to make a decision. Well, it's been almost 3 months & nothing from them, so 😕.
I got a call today about being interviewed on Feb 26th, My GPA is 3.3, 61% PCAT first time, phamarcy experience, and I'm waiting for my January scores.
Just got a call (AT 6AM Pacific!!!
), scheduled also for Feb. 26! Stats somewhat similar...GPA 3.1-3.2, 64% PCAT second time (first time was actually worse believe it or not 👎) , Certified pharm tech experience about 1.5 years. Quick question guys...now that we're invited for the interview, does our GPA, PCAT, etc. still come into play when it comes to admissions decisions or is it all based upon our interview now?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
K
keroppiqe
how many interviews do they go through all in one day and how long are they?
entire session is about 3-4 hrs. there is a brief intro, math test, tour and then interview. there was 12-15 people in my session. read the interview feedback database. i posted info from my interview there and it was very helpful in my preparation. they actually asked some of the exact questions from previous interviews. good luck!
.
Last edited:
PharmCAS GPA 3.12, 2.91 (science)
Appl received 8/10/08
certifid pharm tech 9/07
pharm tech since '03
100 hrs volunteer
86 PCAT
Offered an interview in November, but declined and w/ drew my app since I was already accepted to Mercer.
Appl received 8/10/08
certifid pharm tech 9/07
pharm tech since '03
100 hrs volunteer
86 PCAT
Offered an interview in November, but declined and w/ drew my app since I was already accepted to Mercer.
After much agonizing, I finally received an acceptance letter from Howard U on yesterday! Praise the Lord. Glad that's over.😀
GPA: 3.4
PCAt: 70
Education: BS in Biochemistry
Experience: over 10yrs in pharmaceutical industry
interviewed on Jan14
GPA: 3.4
PCAt: 70
Education: BS in Biochemistry
Experience: over 10yrs in pharmaceutical industry
interviewed on Jan14
K
keroppiqe
oh wow, congrats!
After much agonizing, I finally received an acceptance letter from Howard U on yesterday! Praise the Lord. Glad that's over.😀
GPA: 3.4
PCAt: 70
Education: BS in Biochemistry
Experience: over 10yrs in pharmaceutical industry
interviewed on Jan14
Congrat man!!!!!!!! Guess I will be seeing you in the summer then. I do also join you in praising the most high God

After much agonizing, I finally received an acceptance letter from Howard U on yesterday! Praise the Lord. Glad that's over.😀
GPA: 3.4
PCAt: 70
Education: BS in Biochemistry
Experience: over 10yrs in pharmaceutical industry
interviewed on Jan14
when did u get intervied?
what part of the us do u live in14 jan 2008
I got my acceptance this weekend too! Yay! 🙂
when did u get interviewed and what part of the states do you live in?I got my acceptance this weekend too! Yay! 🙂
hey guys..quick question...what is it about Howard University that makes them stand out among the other pharmacy schools
hey guys..quick question...what is it about Howard University that makes them stand out among the other pharmacy schools
if you're african american, it should be worth considering, i think that attracts most students to howard. even if you're not african american (i'm indian) the school has a lot of things that will attract you, its really based on the person. you should visit the school and do some research. the pharmacy school itself is also diverse.
few things that worried me is that the school lost its accreditation a while back but it has it back now. i've heard some people complain that it does not prepare you well for the license exams. but i've heard from some graduates that howard had improved a lot now and that it is in fact much more difficult.
but i think a huge plus is that howard is located right in the heart of washington dc, which provides its students with many opportunities.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 813
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K