You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Howard University DPT Class of 2022
Started by scorpian58
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
scorpian58
New Member
Hey! Did anyone do their interview via Skype? and if so, how long until you heard back from them?
I believe my Skype interview was on the 9th of March. I was told that I will hear back by this Wednesday
Oh okay. My interview was about a little over week ago and I was told I'd hear from them by the last weekend of March or early April, that's why I was wondering. Thanks!I believe my Skype interview was on the 9th of March. I was told that I will hear back by this Wednesday
dr.littlept
New Member
Did you hear anything yet?Oh okay. My interview was about a little over week ago and I was told I'd hear from them by the last weekend of March or early April, that's why I was wondering. Thanks!
scorpian58
New Member
Still haven't heard anything. Just a little bit frustrating [emoji28]
Nope, nothing yet. I'm guessing we're all still waitingDid you hear anything yet?
dr.littlept
New Member
Hopefully we’ll hear something soon!
Yes hopefully!Hopefully we’ll hear something soon!
That's definitely great to know!There have been some technical difficulties at the school... so everything have been delayed more than usual. You'll hear back soon, as classes are beginning May 13th. Can't wait to start collaborating with yall!
FutureStudentDPT25
Full Member
Hi has anyone heard anything for the 2019-2020 cycle?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuredDPTgirl
New Member
I'm wondering the same thing! When did you apply?Hi has anyone heard anything for the 2019-2020 cycle?
FutureStudentDPT25
Full Member
I sent In my application December 15 on PTCAS and supplemental application through email January 15I'm wondering the same thing! When did you apply?
FutureStudentDPT25
Full Member
I got an email Friday letting me know that I have A Skype interview next Saturday at 4pm eastern time... I think they still will be sending out the invitations to the interviews all this week!I got a potential interview email but I haven’t got anything else after that
futuredocdpt
New Member
Has anyone heard anything in the 2020-2021 cycle?
I got accepted last week of FebruaryHas anyone heard anything in the 2020-2021 cycle?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K