Howard University DPT Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scorpian58

Reaction score
I had a skype interview with Howard a week ago and should hear back within a couple of weeks. Is anyone else interviewing with Howard and plan to attend?

Members don't see this ad.

I had an interview there last Saturday and I just got my acceptance a day ago, so hopefully, you'll hear soon. check your email?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello again, for some of you that have already been accepted and plan on attending; I created a Facebook group— "Howard University DPT Cohort '19." So, if you do plan on attending, you know where we are!

Last edited:
Hey! Did anyone do their interview via Skype? and if so, how long until you heard back from them?

Hey! Did anyone do their interview via Skype? and if so, how long until you heard back from them?

I believe my Skype interview was on the 9th of March. I was told that I will hear back by this Wednesday

I believe my Skype interview was on the 9th of March. I was told that I will hear back by this Wednesday
Oh okay. My interview was about a little over week ago and I was told I'd hear from them by the last weekend of March or early April, that's why I was wondering. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Oh okay. My interview was about a little over week ago and I was told I'd hear from them by the last weekend of March or early April, that's why I was wondering. Thanks!
Did you hear anything yet?

There have been some technical difficulties at the school... so everything have been delayed more than usual. You'll hear back soon, as classes are beginning May 13th. Can't wait to start collaborating with yall!

Reactions: 1 user
There have been some technical difficulties at the school... so everything have been delayed more than usual. You'll hear back soon, as classes are beginning May 13th. Can't wait to start collaborating with yall!
That's definitely great to know!

I got a potential interview email but I haven’t got anything else after that

I got a potential interview email but I haven’t got anything else after that
I got an email Friday letting me know that I have A Skype interview next Saturday at 4pm eastern time... I think they still will be sending out the invitations to the interviews all this week!