This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blosk123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! Has anyone applied to Howard university's DPT program? I have an interview with them tomorrow and it's my first ever interview so I'm not sure what to expect! If anyone has any tips that would be great

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Has anyone applied to Howard university's DPT program? I have an interview with them tomorrow and it's my first ever interview so I'm not sure what to expect! If anyone has any tips that would be great
I have a Skype interview with Howard on Friday. There is a previous post in one of the Howard threads where someone shared the questions they were asked during an interview last year. Maybe try to take a look at that. Please come back and let me know how your interview goes, if you don't mind! Good luck!

Last edited:
I have a Skype interview with Howard on Friday. There is a previous post in one of the Howard threads where someone shared the questions they were asked during an interview last year. Maybe try to take a look at that. Please come back and let me know how your interview goes, if you don't mind!
Will do! :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a Skype interview with Howard on Friday. There is a previous post in one of the Howard threads where someone shared the questions they were asked during an interview last year. Maybe try to take a look at that. Please come back and let me know how your interview goes, if you don't mind! Good luck!
Hey! I just finished my interview with HU they were so nice it was a group interview with one other student and two interviewers. We had to make a PowerPoint presentation on what makes a good pt student we had a half hour. Then we got into the room and they asked me why Howard, why I would be a good pt, what I would do if I didn't get in, what I thought were good qualities in the guy I was working with, who my role model was, what I would do differently if I could go back, then we did a one on one where they asked me about my gpa since it wasn't as high, and then I had to make a final statement about myself. Overall I think it went really well. Good luck with your interview!

Hey! I just finished my interview with HU they were so nice it was a group interview with one other student and two interviewers. We had to make a PowerPoint presentation on what makes a good pt student we had a half hour. Then we got into the room and they asked me why Howard, why I would be a good pt, what I would do if I didn't get in, what I thought were good qualities in the guy I was working with, who my role model was, what I would do differently if I could go back, then we did a one on one where they asked me about my gpa since it wasn't as high, and then I had to make a final statement about myself. Overall I think it went really well. Good luck with your interview!
I'm glad that it went well for you! And thank you so much for the info. I wish you the best of luck and hope you get accepted!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm glad that it went well for you! And thank you so much for the info. I wish you the best of luck and hope you get accepted!
No problem I wish you the best and hope you get in as well!

I want to apply and it says algebra 2 or pre calc but i placed out of those for my placement test at my current college so what should i do?

I want to apply and it says algebra 2 or pre calc but i placed out of those for my placement test at my current college so what should i do?
Contact the admissions coordinator, explain your situation and see if they will accept a higher level math course in your case.

Contact the admissions coordinator, explain your situation and see if they will accept a higher level math course in your case.
i did they didnt respond