Howard University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

idealand13

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my application to Howard Dental School through CAAPID a few days ago, but my application fee will arrive later than the deadline.
Will they still review my application? Really worried about that.
Does anyone have experience like me?
Thanks a lot!
 
I submitted my application to Howard Dental School through CAAPID a few days ago, but my application fee will arrive later than the deadline.
Will they still review my application? Really worried about that.
Does anyone have experience like me?
Thanks a lot!
Hey idealand13... I had the same situation. The courier company had its own issue and kept making excuses like address is not correct and telephone number is not correct. I threatened to take legal action against them and then they got he work done. But to be on the safer side, I called up the dental school and explained the entire situation. The lady I talked to said they've had other applicants call in to report the same thing but that she'll have to talk to her boss who will decide whether they'll accept late application or not. I think you can call and explain your situation. Maybe they will consider it.
 
Hey idealand13... I had the same situation. The courier company had its own issue and kept making excuses like address is not correct and telephone number is not correct. I threatened to take legal action against them and then they got he work done. But to be on the safer side, I called up the dental school and explained the entire situation. The lady I talked to said they've had other applicants call in to report the same thing but that she'll have to talk to her boss who will decide whether they'll accept late application or not. I think you can call and explain your situation. Maybe they will consider it.
Thanks a lot! I will try to call them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey idealand13... I had the same situation. The courier company had its own issue and kept making excuses like address is not correct and telephone number is not correct. I threatened to take legal action against them and then they got he work done. But to be on the safer side, I called up the dental school and explained the entire situation. The lady I talked to said they've had other applicants call in to report the same thing but that she'll have to talk to her boss who will decide whether they'll accept late application or not. I think you can call and explain your situation. Maybe they will consider it.
I came to thank you again!
The lady of the office was very nice and she offered me a chance.
They received the application fee today and I got the confirm email from Howard University.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ny more updates, have all invitations been sent? how many batches do they iv usually?