Howard University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brownc75

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got received an interview invite for march 4th. so excited as this is my first choice! has anyone else gotten one or has one on this day? how did it go?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I also have an interview for 3-4-2017!

The interview is MMI with 5 stations and usually a panel of 2-3 people. There will be a math test also. Just be yourself and you will be fine. The facility and students are nice. I also found the students to be very open, honest, and caring.

Members don't see this ad :)
The interview is MMI with 5 stations and usually a panel of 2-3 people. There will be a math test also. Just be yourself and you will be fine. The facility and students are nice. I also found the students to be very open, honest, and caring.

thank you!

Reactions: 1 user
Did you attend Howard??

Oh ok congratulations! . One last question how should I prepare for the math quiz??

It's a lot of basic math like algebra, the only calculus is derivative like on the PCAT. It's on a computer, no calculator, but they give you scratch paper and its I think 40 Qs 45 min.

It's a lot of basic math like algebra, the only calculus is derivative like on the PCAT. It's on a computer, no calculator, but they give you scratch paper and its I think 40 Qs 45 min.
Thank you! Im not great at math so I've been stressing a little about this quiz

Reactions: 1 user