Howard University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PHARMDhope2b

Future Reseacher
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got a call inviting me to interview at Howard in March 10th.
Whoever has interviewed there before, could you give me some feed back on what I should expect. I read the pharmacy interview feed back (I know some of you are thinking that I havent, lol) However, there is only one posted for this admission year. So all help would be appreciated. Thanks
 
PHARMDhope2b said:
I just got a call inviting me to interview at Howard in March 10th.
Whoever has interviewed there before, could you give me some feed back on what I should expect. I read the pharmacy interview feed back (I know some of you are thinking that I havent, lol) However, there is only one posted for this admission year. So all help would be appreciated. Thanks

Pharmdhope2b I will PM you.