Howard University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

comet81

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Howard yet? I sent my pharmcas stuffs on September but I still have not heard anything.

Members don't see this ad.

i have not heard anythign either, i applied early as well..call them?

i have not heard anythign either, i applied early as well..call them?

I called them but all they tole me was that my application and prerequisite are complete. The admission office told me they don't know anything about interview process but only committee knows.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called them but all they tole me was that my application and prerequisite are complete. The admission office told me they don't know anything about interview process but only committee knows.

They may or may not be ready to interview, but at the very least they can tell you when they expect interviews to start. Ask to be transferred to the Director of Admissions if you still are getting the run-around. At the very least you can find out when they started interviews last year. Come on, since you have applied all the way back in September, they owe you the decency to answer your question.

i only got a letter from them about my complete application, and that's it...

the people who ans. the phones usually dont know anything and are even sometimes students who work there...they are not the most organized school in my opinion ..but yah i would call back and ask for Mr. Carr or Celica Williams.

They are slow and disorganized. No wonder they are on probation. Put down my deposit on Nov 13 and my $600 is still in my banking account. Guess they don't need my money.

They are slow and disorganized. No wonder they are on probation. Put down my deposit on Nov 13 and my $600 is still in my banking account. Guess they don't need my money.

I applied early as well, and at first I got a blank letter. They later said that it was suppose to say that they received my stuff, etc. When I called the office, the lady sounded like she had an attitude and she had me on the speaker phone, asking me to repeat myself! Oh my, don't think I want to go there :eek:

a blank letter lol. That school needs help.