Howard University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AznGTOi3oi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, has anyone heard about an interveiw with howard university? I submitted my pharmcas at like october, and they sent me a letter that my application was in place and i fulfilled their requirements, they said that they would get back to me later on. I haven't heard from them ever since doesn't seem like its over the interview process? I haven't submitted by supplement because it says i'm suppose to only submit it when i get an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard much either. I think at least one person here did go for an interview, but I think that was the beginning of Jan? Anyway, I submitted my PharmCAS in December before Christmas and they just acknowledged they received it after my updated PharmCAS was sent out!!! :eek: They sent me a letter a week ago notifying me that I have to finish one more prereq which I'm taking right now. I don't know how they work down there?

aren't you guys worried about the fact that the program is on probation? Do you know if they will be accredited soon or will it take some time?

Members don't see this ad :)
I went to Howard for an interview on Jan 17th. They had two days that they were interviewing for that month which was on the 16th and 17th. After that, they said the next time they would possibly interview was in March. Everyone that interviewed in Jan is suppose to receive their letters by March, so I am assuming that they want to see how many seats get filled before proceeding with the next round of interviews.

I haven't heard much either. I think at least one person here did go for an interview, but I think that was the beginning of Jan? Anyway, I submitted my PharmCAS in December before Christmas and they just acknowledged they received it after my updated PharmCAS was sent out!!! :eek: They sent me a letter a week ago notifying me that I have to finish one more prereq which I'm taking right now. I don't know how they work down there?

I thought the deadline was Dec 1, 2007 but if they acknowlegded it then you are good.

yeah im on the same boat. i recieved a letter saying that i fullfilled everything. still ahvent heard back.

I spoke with Ms. Celia Williams Earlier this week. I was informed that the acceptance packages would be mailed via express mail on thursday (march 29). So by early next week the January Interviewees should receive thier packages. Best of luck to everyone.

I just had my interview on March 27th. That probably means I won't hear back until like end April??? :(

Hi spoke with Ms. Celia Williams Earlier this week. I was informed that the acceptance packages would be mailed via express mail on thursday (march 29). So by early next week the January Interviewees should receive thier packages. Best of luck to everyone.

Ok...that's good news..but that's weird....because I have known howard for a couple of years now...and they ALWAYS email acceptees before they mail out anything. Soo it's a little out of the norm.....well good luck guys...:thumbup:

alright i dont know what the deal is here... i interviewed in jan and received a postcard today saying my file is complete! what does that mean now? :confused: