Howard University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fsddsms

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from them? All i got was an email asking for that 75$ money order a while ago requesting it be sent in within 10 days. Its been over a month i think. Then nothing ever since then. I dont even know if they cashed that thing lol. Not even an aadsas update either.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard from them? All i got was an email asking for that 75$ money order a while ago requesting it be sent in within 10 days. Its been over a month i think. Then nothing ever since then. I dont even know if they cashed that thing lol. Not even an aadsas update either.

Yeah I got that email requested a money order and mailed it out about 3 weeks ago. I haven't heard a thing since then so I called yesterday and was told "Have you received an email from me that I got the money yet? No? Then I haven't gotten it." Click. Didn't even get my name or anything. So yeah, it's not just you.

i went in person to give my check....so i KNOW they have it......but i never got an email other than the initial one asking for the money

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks you for your interest in the Howard University College of Dentistry. This
email is to acknowledge receipt of your application fee and credentials from AADSAS for
the 2010 application process. If further information is required, you will be contacted.
until then, there will be no additional correspondence, therefore, further calls to this office
on the the status of your application are not encouraged.

Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated

I'm in the same boat....I've received an email from Howard about an application fee of $75. I sent the money like...almost a month ago.