Howard Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cjstallings

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else recieve an email today from Howard about their waitlist? I never even got a letter telling me I was on the waitlist, but I recieved an email from them "reminding" all waitlisted students to be patient. Crazy...:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

It must mean that you are on the waitlist...i wonder how many people are gonna be waitlisted and how many they accept from it..

Did anyone else recieve an email today from Howard about their waitlist? I never even got a letter telling me I was on the waitlist, but I recieved an email from them "reminding" all waitlisted students to be patient. Crazy...:confused:

Yeah I got the same email and I received a letter in the mail stating I was placed on the waitlist.. it was dated May 2nd..
:rolleyes: And they say they will notify by August 23rd.. whatever..

Members don't see this ad :)
i received the same vague email..i guess that means i'm waitlisted. how do i find out what number i am on the waitlist? i also wonder how many have been accepted from march interviews

I also received the email. I emailed Celia back and asked if it meant that I'm waitlisted (I didn't receive anything by snail mail). She replied with saying that "most of the letters have been sent out already," completely ignoring my question. I guess it just shows how strict they are at the "no email or phone confirmation regarding application status." Good luck everyone!

I have not received anything from Howard; neither postcard nor waitlist email. What did they do to my file!!

Hmm... I didn't get an email either... did they send it to your pharmcas email?? Man... that means rejection is likely.... :(

yeah nothing here either.. hopefully that means an acceptance letter is on the way... <thinking positive> :oops:

Sigh... Howard is my top choice.

For some reasons, I'm scared to check my mail now. :(

eeek

Good luck you guys!!!

for those who were waitlisted, what r ur stats?

does anyone know if they are still waiting on people who are accepted to pay their deposit? does anyone know anything really as far as what are the chances of being pulled off the waitlist?

anything new guys?

Anyone heard anything again who is on the waitlist. Any news will help ease my mind.

Any news guys???????

anything new guys?

so tomorrow is the last day they will notify us if we got in. lame. anyone hear anything?

nope...ive given hope...i guess it wasnt meant to be and we'll get into more better pharm schools this year.

did anyone hear anything from howard regarding their waitlist status?